What we are eating right now


This week New York Time's writes about the gaggles of foodies picking up their cameras before picking up their forks to share online. The article holds true! Keeping Cantaloupe Alone has thrown a kink in the way interact with food. I eat around what I plan to eat for the week balanced by what I think people will find interesting or (to quote Brian of NYDP's) blog-worthy. I know people don't want to pictures all of the baby carrots, oatmeal, trident bubble gum, bananas, apples, veggie burgers, and lentils I constantly eat.

I submitted some of my blog photos. Heck yeah, the NYT posted them with a wall of other food. Enjoy grazing, and thanks as always for keeping this cantaloupe company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐