Flatbush Farm Share CSA Week 3


Salad, salad, chomp, chomp

Salad days are back. Big, no huge, leafy heads of escarole, romaine, arugula, parsley are now decoratring my fridge shelves in big bouquets. I don't have much of meal game plan, just to eat salads. A little oil, salt and perhaps a handful of herbs I've been harvesting from Prospect Farm. The Farm at Miller's Crossing, who provides my vegetables should be proud of their snap peas which are sweet as candy. That's right vegetables for dessert.

Flatbush Farm Share CSA Week 3

1 bunch Chiogga Beets
1 bunch parsely
1 bunch arugula
1 bunch huge escarole
1 bunch romaine
1 scant quart snap peas
1/2 lb garlic scapes, which I gave away
6 eggs
12 oz half n half
1 quart dark beautiful cherries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐